This recipe is one of Dan’s new favorites. It’s both healthy and delicious. This superfood wrap is perfect for anyone looking for a tasty diet-friendly meal. You can also make it in large quantities and use it for meal prep for the week.
Healthy and High-Protein
This is a great high-protein meal that is sure to fill you up without being so bad for you. Plus since this is a superfood wrap it has all kinds of healthy vitamins and minerals that your body needs like calcium, iron, potassium, and fiber.
A Flavor Rich Superfood Wrap
Although this meal is healthy, it definitely does not lack flavor. All of these incredible ingredients combine for a flavor-rich meal. The white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, and balsamic vinegar really create a unique taste.
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 1 bag of frozen spinach (thaw out before making)
- Original Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1-½ tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 can of black-eyed peas
- 1 can of green pigeon peas
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- 1 7 oz jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 5 oz container of feta cheese
- Wheat fajita shells
- Rinse your chicken and pad with a paper towel. Coat both sides of your chicken in Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning. Add coconut oil to the pan and cook the chicken until thoroughly cooked. Cut it up into small pieces and set it aside. Save the remaining marinade in the pan.
- In a large bowl combine Original Dan-O’s Seasoning, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and mix. Add black-eyed peas, green pigeon peas, garbanzo beans, sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, feta cheese, spinach, marinade, and chicken. Mix well.
- Place a few spoonfuls of ingredients in the fajita shell and wrap it up like a burrito. Enjoy!