Take your sausage game to the next level with these stuffed sausage patty poppers! Who doesn’t love some Italian sausage? The classic herbed and spiced pork sausage has a thousands uses, but oftentimes it’s pushed to be an companioning flavor. Not with these stuffed sausage patty poppers! Pick your favorite Italian sausage, and stuff it to the brim with fresh jalapenos, cream cheese, freshly shredded cheddar cheese with pickle and Dan-O’s Crunchy added for texture. It’s an easy recipe to throw together, and get plenty of that Yum Yum Get Ya Sum in every bite!
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 2 slices pickle
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Cream cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Dan-O’s Crunchy
- Roll sausage into 2 oz balls and thinly flatten between parchment paper
- Add, pickle, cream cheese, jalapenos, a sprinkle of Dan-O’s Crunchy and roll up the sausage, crimp the ends
- For the patties, add the same ingredients to the inside and top with another flattened sausage patty, crimp sides
- Bake at 400 F until sausage is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!