Juicy stuffed chicken
Your family will think you’re a gourmet chef when you whip up these crunchy spinach stuffed chicken breasts. Chicken breasts that are butterflied and tenderized to perfection before being stuffed with a cheesy spinach mixture before being rolled up and baked to perfection. This is a hearty dish that’s bound to fill any stomach, and is a great way to get picky eaters to get their leafy greens. Dan-O’s Crunchy adds a nice texture overall and flavor to the dish.
The ingredients for crunchy spinach stuffed chicken
Chicken breast – The blank canvas of cooking. Packed full of protein, and offers up the flexibility to prepare a thousand different ways.
Spinach – More than Popeye’s secret weapon. Rich in fiber, vitamins, calcium, iron, and of course, flavor.
Cream cheese – The classic you know and love. A mild sweetness with a pleasant tang that has so many uses.
Dan-O’s Original – That Yum Yum Get Ya Sum! Low sodium, all natural ingredients with no preservatives or additives to leave your food flavor rich.
Dan-O’s Crunchy – A crunchy twist on Dan-O’s. A melody of poppy & sesame seeds with flaky onion & garlic to give you a seasoning made for every occasion.
Potential substitutes and additions for crunchy spinach stuffed chicken
- Swap the cream cheese for a more tangy feta cheese. Feta cheese has less calories, carbs, and fat than cream cheese plus more vitamins and minerals.
- You could add some walnuts to the filling for a crunchier, gourmet taste. Walnuts are rich in antioxidants, omega-3s, and help promotes an healthy gut.
- Braise the breasts with some butter for a rich skin.
- Use a little lemon to add a little acidity and brighten the dish up.
- If your rolled up spinach stuffed chicken is having a hard time staying together, don’t be afraid to tie it up with some butcher twine
@danosseasoning Crunchy stuffed spinach chicken🔥 #cookathome #easyrecipes #foodie #dinnerwithme #fyp #familyrecipe #healthyrecipes #goodeats #chicken ♬ original sound - Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts
- A block cream cheese
- 1 bunch of spinach, chopped
- Dan-O’s Original
- Dan-O’s Crunchy
- Butcher twine (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 400 fahrenheit
- Butterfly chicken breasts and flatten with tenderizer
- In a bowl add cream cheese, chopped spinach, and Dan-O’s Original and mix by hand
- Add to flattened chicken breasts and roll up
- Add stuffed chicken breasts to a baking dish
- Top with olive oil and Dan-O’s Crunchy
- Bake for about 36 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 F internal temperature
- Slice and Enjoy!