Our friend, Jackie with Low Carb State of Mind came to Louisville to hang out with the Dan-O’s team! We took her to some good ole Kentucky horse racing, but not before we whipped up a race day favorite cocktail.
This is the most flavor-packed bloody mary cocktail yet, and yes, there’s Dan-O’s in it.
Start with a glass full of crunchy ice, fill it all the way to the top. Add vodka, a splash of olive juice, KY bourbon hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato juice, and of course some spicy Dan-O’s.
Garnish with celery and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- Splash olive juice
- A few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- A few drops of KY Bourbon hot sauce
- Sprinkle of Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Tomato Juice
- Fill up a glass with crunchy ice
- Add Vodka
- Add olive juice, hot sauce and worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle with Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Fill up glass with tomato juice