How to Make Smoked Cream Cheese
TikTok Famous Smoked Cream Cheese Recipe
Smoked cream cheese recipes have been popping up all over TikTok in the last year and everyone has been trying to make it their own unique way. We can guarantee that you have never tried a recipe like this before.
A Tasty Bacon Jam
This recipe not only uses Dan-O’s on the block of cream cheese but Dan-O decides to add a little something extra with this tasty bacon jam. It combines tasty bacon, yellow onion, beer syrup, and some red pepper jelly.
Out of This World Flavor
The combination of the smoked cream cheese and the spicy and sweet jam is out of this world. Dip into it with your choice of cracker and it will be your new favorite cheese dip. It’s perfect for parties, tailgates, and potlucks.
If you’re looking for other good recipes for the smoker, try our smoked bologna chub recipe.
- 3 blocks of cream cheese
- 1-1/2 lb of bacon
- Your choice of dan-o’s Seasoning
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup of bourbon barrel stout beer syrup
- 1 jar of red pepper jelly
Smoked Cream Cheese
- Preheat smoker to ~250 degrees
- Place cream cheese on a metal tray and score it with a knife
- Coat in Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Smoke for about 2 hours
- Slice bacon, and put in the frying pan. Add some dan-o’s for some extra flavor
- Cook bacon thoroughly, but don’t overcook. Then set the bacon aside on a paper towel
- Use the remaining bacon grease to cook the onions. Cook until translucent
- Add in beer syrup and mix in with onions, once you allow that to simmer for a minute, add the bacon back in
- Throw in the red pepper jelly and allow to melt fully
- Top the smoked cream cheese with the finished bacon jam and you are done!