How to Make Single Skillet Chicken Thighs and Veggies
The original recipe
Dan-O’s Original Seasoning was started with a classic chicken thighs recipe. Dan-O’s chicken thighs recipe helped jumpstart his brand. It’s a simple recipe that only requires a cast-iron skillet, bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, and some olive oil. This single skillet chicken thighs and veggies recipe add just a small twist to make it a full meal.
A well-rounded meal: single skillet chicken thighs and veggies
This recipe just takes it to the next level with some tasty veggies. With this recipe, you can get a full meal and not just a simple protein. It introduces some small potatoes, baby carrots, and baby corn. That way you get a more well-rounded meal to bring everything together.
However, the basics of this recipe remain unchanged. You still will only need one skillet and the total time and temperature will also stay the same. Give this single skillet chicken thighs and veggies recipe a try for an easy-to-make meal for the entire family.
Want to try this recipe without the veggies? Try our original recipe.
- 4 Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Dan-O’s Original
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1.5lb of red and gold potatoes
- 1lb of baby carrots
- One 12 oz jar of baby corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, combine the potatoes, baby carrots, and baby corn and pour 2 tbsp of olive oil on top. Then sprinkle a good amount of Dan-O’s Original Seasoning on top and mix well. Now layer the bottom of the cast iron skillet with the veggies.
- Now repeat the same process for the chicken. Coat in 2 tbsp of olive oil and a generous amount of Dan-O’s in a large bowl. Then place all of the chicken thighs on top of the veggies. Cook in the oven for 1.5 hours. Now you are ready to enjoy it!