Dantastic Roasted Chicken Legs and Veggies
With school back in session, we understand that some are ballin’ on a budget and that’s why we’ve got this Dantastic budget roasted chicken legs and veggies for you today. This couldn’t be simpler, it’s basically a riff on our famous Dan-O’s chicken thighs but you’ll be roasting leg quarters and veggies rather than thighs. The beautiful part of this budget roasted chicken legs and veggies is that you can use any Dan-O’s, not just original. Some favorite choices around the office are Dan-O’s Crunchy and Cheesoning.
- 4 Leg Quarters (1lb)
- 8 oz pack of Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1lb Baby Carrots
- 6 medium red potatoes (2 lbs)
- Olive Oil
- Dan-O’s Original
- Quarter the potatoes, place carrots and mushrooms in a cast iron skillet.
- Top with olive oil and Dan-O’s Original and give it a shake.
- Now, coat your leg quarters with Dan-O’s Original on both sides.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1.5 Hours