Easy roasted brussel sprouts taste so good with some Dan-O’s!
Read more about what makes Dan-O’s the best diet seasoning.
- Fresh brussel sprouts
- 1 TBS olive oil
- dan-o’s regular Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash and trim Brussel sprouts (remove outer leaves and trim stem a tiny bit to remove old stem part)
- Put on a tray, baking dish or in a foil pocket or baking dish of some sort
- Coat with olive oil and sprinkle with Dan-O’s, shake/stir to coat
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir/shake to rotate them around a bit
- Bake another 10 mins