Be careful not to HOG these all to yourself because these Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches are meant to be shared! These sandwiches are from sloppy, they offer great flavor at an affordable price and you can make a big batch of them at a time. They’re perfect for large gatherings, or meal prep even. Make sure you use fresh Sauerkraut though, we think it tastes better.
Do you prefer your loins tender?
It’s easy to confuse a Pork tenderloin and a Pork Loin. Pork tenderloin is a long, narrow, boneless cut of meat that comes from the muscle that runs along the backbone. A pork loin, however, is broader and flatter and can sometimes be a bone-in cut of the meat. Loin comes from the back of the animal. Both are lean cuts of meat but due to their varying shapes, and thickness, it’s not a great idea to use them in place of one another. What might be right for a tenderloin might not be right for a loin, and vice versa. When it comes to these Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches, stick to the right cut of the meat and you’ll have no problem making one of the juiciest, mouthwatering sandwiches this side of the Mississippi!
- 4 lb Pork tenderloin
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- 32oz bag of sauerkraut
- Ciabatta bread loaf
- 5 slices Provolone cheese
- Pickled onions
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 cups mayo
- 2 tsp Worchestershire
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbps Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle
- Sautee onions and add all contents to a bowl and mix together.
- Chop pork into cubes and place in Insta-pot with sauerkraut.
- Cook 90 minutes on high and strain contents into a large bowl
- Cut ciabatta bread top and bottom and spread sauce on both halves.
- Add a generous amount of pork and sauerkraut
- Top with provolone and broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with pickled onions and serve.