Bite-Size Pepperoni Pizza Taco
Looking for the perfect snack or to spice a Charcuterie board? Look no further than these fast and easy Bite-Size Pepperoni Pizza Tacos. This simple treat offers a wallop of flavor in every bite while being customizable to fit the tastes of any palate. Director Drew loves to make these for social gatherings as they’re easy enough to make if you run out.
Fun for the whole family
This recipe is so simple that it’s a great starter recipe to make with your young ones. An easy assembly process makes this an ideal recipe for teaching kids the basics of proper seasoning and how to pair different flavors with a variety of toppings. It also requires minimal cutting and oven work, making it a very safe recipe to begin with. But no matter your age, you’re sure to love these Pepperoni Pizza Tacos.
- Lay out your pepperoni’s onto a cutting board or tray.
- Core your jalapeno and cut it into slices.
- Dice your green pepper and onion
- Brush the pepperoni’s with pizza sauce, add your toppings, and form the pepperoni around the bocconcini creating a taco effect. Once you have the shape, stick a toothpick straight through the center of the cheese and pepperoni to hold form.
- Season to taste with spicy Dan-O’s.
- Repeat with all your pepperonis and place in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 380 for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is starting to melt.