Bright and juicy pineapple mango salsa
You’ll be dancing the salsa when you make this chipotle pineapple mango salsa! Regular salsa is great, we all love it but sometimes you need something a little different. That’s where this pineapple mango salsa comes in! Bright, sweet, and a great treat for all. This is a great addition to fish tacos, salad, chicken, or even steak but you could also just eat it fresh with some chips. No matter how you want this chipotle pineapple mango salsa, you’re bound to love it. A great thing about this recipe is that you can make it in advance, and it’ll keep for about 2-3 days in an airtight container. We like it a day old because all the flavors blend together beautifully, and it just melts on your tongue.
Chipotle Pineapple Mango Salsa Ingredients
- Pineapple – Sweet,bright, and a little acidic makes this salsa pop off!
- Mangos – Fruity, and tropical makes the mighty mango balance the pineapple with the jalapenos and red onion.
- Jalapeño – A little crunchy bit of heat.
- Cilantro – Lemony, and peppery helps create a savory taste. If you don’t like cilantro, you can easily drop it.
- Red onion – Spicy, and strong this gives the pineapple mango salsa an edge
- Dan-O’s Chipotle – A smoky taste of the midwest helps ground all the ingredients.
- Lime Juice – A bright burst of acidity.
- 1 whole pineapple, diced
- 2 mangos, diced
- 2 Jalapeños, diced
- ⅓ bushel cilantro, diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Dan-O’s Chipotle
- Pinch of salt
- 2 limes, juiced
- Chop and dice all ingredients into a bowl
- Serve with favorite tortilla chips.