A Small Twist On Pasta Chips
This pasta chips recipe is just a small twist on the Air Fried Noodles recipe that we did the other day. This recipe just adds a little bit of a kick with some Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning. Plus, this recipe adds a tasty feta dip that you are sure to love.
A Dan-Good Snack or Appetizer
This pasta chips recipe makes for a Dan-good snack or would be a great appetizer for your next get-together. It’s pretty simple and straightforward to make and the air fryer eliminates the mess that you would normally have to deal with if you used a deep fryer.
Dantastic Feta Cheese Dip
The biggest change with this recipe is the Dantastic feta cheese dip that we added. These pasta chips taste great either way, but this dip is a little more unique. It will only take a few more minutes to make versus the marinara from our last recipe, but it’s definitely worth it. If you are making these for a party, you could make both so everyone can choose which dip they prefer.
- 1 16 oz box of Rigatoni pasta
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 cup of grated parmesan
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle
- 1 cup of Feta Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup of greek yogurt
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Dan-O’s Original or Spicy Seasoning
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil and cook the rigatoni pasta for 13 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain well once done
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta with olive oil, grated parmesan, and Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning.
- Put the pasta in your air fryer basket, and try to evenly spread out the pasta without overfilling it. Air Fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend well.
- Pour dip into a dish and sprinkle with more Dan-O’s. Enjoy.