Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Salad Dressing
Get your salad all dressed up with this Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Salad Dressing! This Salad Dressing is wicked easy to whip up and packs a wallop of flavor. Impress your dinner guests with a robust flavor profile that will elevate any salad you throw it on. We love the rich peppery flavor with the subtle cheesy goodness that this dressing offers up.
Substitution is the logical solution
Something truly great about this recipe is how much stuff you can play around with. Say you don’t like greek yogurt, you could sub sour cream in instead. If you hate red wine vinegar, you could play with other vinegar for new flavors like Balsamic vinegar, sherry vinegar, or even tamarind paste! Try out different mustards like beer or Grey Poupon! The point is that this recipe is as flexible as you are, just keep an open mind and start experimenting till you find what works for you!
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- Dan-O’s Original
- In a bowl, add ¼ cup of mayonnaise, ½ cup of greek yogurt, ½ tablespoon of dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of water, ¼ cup of finely grated parmesan cheese, ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper, and some Dan-O’s Original.
- Whisk that all together