Quick and Easy Omelette in a Bag
Introducing the Omelette in a bag! This revolutionary cooking technique is a fast way to cook multiple Omelettes at the same time without sacrificing quality. The ease of cooking makes this ideal for large crowds, like cooking during the Holiday, and because it’s an Omelette it’s endlessly customizable for everyone to get what they want. Another great aspect of these Omelettes in a bag is that they have an easy clean up, just clean the bag or toss it away.
How to Customize Your Omelette in a Bag
When it comes to customizing an omelette, it’s a very personal experience. What may suit you one day, may not the next. But fret not, we’re here to recommend you some possible fillings for your omelette in a bag. Feel free to use one of these combinations, or make your own!
- Denver Omelette – Ham, bacon, bell peppers, onions, and cheese
- Greek Omelette – Spinach, Feta cheese, Olives, red onion, and garlic
- Southwest Omelette – Bacon, tomato, avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, salsa, and sour cream
- Veggie Omelette – Bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, baby spinach leaves, tomato, avocado, cheese
- Diner Style – Ham,and cheese
- Mushroom and Sun-dried Tomato – Mushrooms, and sweet sun-dried tomatoes
- Loaded Grilled Hash Brown Omelette – Hash Browns, tomatoes, spinach, cheese
What to serve with Omelette in a bag?
An omelet by itself is great, but sometimes ya need a side to make that breakfast complete. If you’re looking for something classic, you can try our Cheesy Bacon Loaded Hash Browns, or Cheesy Ham and Hashbrown Casserole. You could always serve up some biscuits with Dan’s Famous Sausage Gravy. Otherwise, ya can’t go wrong with crispy bacon, or some breakfast sausage. Fruit salad ain’t a bad idea either. Whatever you end up serving with your Omelet in a bag you’re gurrranted to start the morning off right..
- Boil water in a large stock pot
- Crack your eggs and add all ingredients to a 1 gallon freezer bag
- Seal the top and mix together ingredients
- Add bag to boiling water for 6-7 minutes or until preferred doneness
- Serve and enjoy!