Savory Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Whoever said bigger is always better clearly never had these mini chicken pot pies! They may be small in size but they’re big in Dan-O-Myte flavor! TWhether you plan on eating them for dinner, or making them for a party, you’ll find comfort not just in bite but in how easy it is to make. You can make these for about 16 dollars, making them perfect for meal prep, or just a cost effective dinner. Dan-O’s Original ties together everything in a savory blend that keeps you wanting more bite after bite.
How to Meal Prep Mini Chicken Pot Pies?
You have a few options for meal prepping these mini chicken pot pies. You could make the filling ahead of time and freeze for about a month or so. To heat it back up, just throw it in a saucepan until warm and follow the recipe as normal. Another option is to assemble the pies, and then freeze them individually wrapped in the freezer for up to 3 months. Make sure to not cook them before freezing! When you’re ready to bake them, just bake frozen until heated through.
- A rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 1 bag frozen vegetables
- Dan-O’s Original
- 1 can cream of chicken
- ½ cup of water
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 12 sheets of Phyllo Dough
- ½ stick of butter
- Pull the meat from the chicken and set to the side
- In a pot add both cream of chicken and mushroom soups, Dan-O’s, bag of vegetables, and pulled chicken
- Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Remove and let cool
Making the muffins
- Spray large muffin tin (6 molds) with a non-stick spray
- Tuck two sheets of Phyllo dough into one muffin mold
- Add your pie filling and cover with remaining Phyllo dough
- Brush the top with melted butter. Repeat for remaining five muffin molds.
- Cook at 400 F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!