Nothing says summertime like a cold glass of lemonade and some chicken on the grill. At Dan-O’s Seasoning, we found that combining these two makes for a next-level chicken recipe that will make you and your guests say oh-Dan! This lemonade marinaded chicken recipe is very simple and is perfect as a main dish for a cookout. The chicken can be enjoyed as is, or on a salad or sandwich.
All you have to do is get your favorite brand of lemonade and then mix it in a ziplock bag with your thawed-out boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Let it marinate for up to 24 hours so the juices, sugars, and salt can work their way into the meat. Once you toss these breasts on the grill, the sugars will start to caramelize for a beautiful char that will add texture to your chicken.
A lot of lemonade chicken recipes will call for adding herbs and spices to your chicken. The best part of Dan-O’s Original Seasoning is that we take care of this part for you with our master blend of herbs and spices. Pop that Spicy Dan-O’s on, and you have the rosemary, garlic, orange zest, and cayenne pepper for a wonderful spice profile. Our seasoning is low sodium and all-natural, so don’t be shy!
All you have to do is grill your chicken to 165 degrees internal, and you’ll have mouthwatering, citrusy chicken breasts that will please the whole crowd. Add your favorite sauce on the end for a second level of flavor, and your chicken will be Dan-O-Myte! So grab a glass and kick back with the Dan-O’s Lemonade Marinated Chicken Recipe.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 cups of any kind of Lemonade
- Spicy Dan-O’s
- Your favorite sauce
- Place chicken in a bag with lemonade and marinate for a few hours to a day (your choice!)
- Remove chicken from the bag and cover both sides with Spicy Dan-O’s.
- Place on the grill and cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Optional: Cover the chicken with your favorite sauce (BBQ, Hot Sauce, etc.) before removing from the grill.