Jalapeno dip on another level
This creamy Jalapeño Dip is on another level. This is like creamier guacamole with a smoother consistency and a little bit of spicy flair.
Bring the heat!
If you really want some spice from this recipe you can use some unpickled jalapenos. That is sure to add some extra heat. However, for most people, the Hot Chipotle seasoning will bring plenty of heat by itself.
Some other important tips to follow:
- Make sure to use ripe avocados. They will be darker in color and will be a bit softer. If the avocados are not ripe enough they will be more bitter and the dip will not come out the way you want.
- Use shallots over yellow onion. Shallots tend to be much more flavorful.
This Jalapeño Dip recipe has a great balance of flavors between the sweet avocados, the sour lemon juice, and spicy Jalapenos and Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle. You have to give this recipe a try!
@dangoodrecipes Jalapeño dip done the right way 🙌🏻 #easyrecipe #danosseasoning #jalapeño ♬ original sound - Dan Good Recipes
- 2 avocados, peeled and
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of water
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle
- ¼ cup of pickled Jalapeños
- 2 tbsp of cilantro
- 1 shallot, minced
- Add your avocados, sour cream, lemon juice, water, and Dan-O’s Seasoning in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Now add pickled jalapeños, cilantro, and minced shallot. Pulse until combined.
- Put the dip in a dish, season with more Dan-O’s, and serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!