Rich and Flavorful Italian Steak Sandwich
This Italian steak sandwich recipe is not for the light-hearted. Dan-O said it himself, that he knows that this sandwich is definitely not healthy but it is for sure Dan-Good. This recipe makes such a rich and flavorful steak. It literally falls off the bone.
A Dan-Good Dip
The leftover juices are also the perfect dip. It’s very similar to a french dip sandwich. The juice from the pepperoncinis with Dan-O’s and beef broth are an amazing combination.
This Italian steak sandwich video is one of our fan favorites. This video went viral on TikTok and Dan-O’s fans love this recipe. Try this one for yourself by following along with these few easy steps.
- 2 lb Tomahawk steak
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 1 jar of pepperoncini
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 4 hoagie buns
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add steak to the instant pot along with Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning, pepperoncinis, and the beef broth
- Set the instant pot to the meat/stew setting or pressure cook setting for an hour and a half
- Toast the hoagie buns and place the steak and peppers on top.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on top and allow it to melt.
Use the leftover juices from the steak as a dip and enjoy