Easy to Make Hot Chipotle Meatballs
There are few things better than homemade meatballs. But, have you tried one with some Dan-O’s? Now, we even have a recipe with our new Hot Chipotle Seasoning. So now you can get a spicy twist to your classic meatball.
Say Goodbye to Bland Meatballs
No more bland meatballs with this Dan-O’s recipe. You get amazing flavor without all of the sodium.
First, before you do anything else, you will need to preheat the oven to 400°. This way the oven will be ready when you need it.
Next, chop up the bacon in thin strips and combine it with the ground pork in a large bowl. Then, slice the whole chipotles and add them to the bowl as well. Finally, add in garlic paste, a generous amount of Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning, bread crumbs, and finally the eggs.
Time to Get Your Hands Dirty
Now, you’re going to need to get your hands dirty (make sure you thoroughly wash them before). It’s time to combine all of the ingredients together. You want the mixture to be well integrated, but you don’t want to overwork it or the meatballs will be tough.
Bake & Enjoy
Form meatballs and bake. With wet hands or an ice cream scoop, form the meat into about 16 plum-size balls and space them out in a 13×9 inch baking dish. Bake at 400° until lightly brown or about 15 minutes.
Finally, heat the marinara sauce (spaghetti sauce) in a skillet and toss in meatballs. Coat in some shredded parmesan cheese for some added flavor.
- 1-½ lb of ground pork
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 tsp of garlic paste
- 7oz can of whole chipotles
- ½ cup of bread crumbs
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- Rao’s marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Chop up bacon in thin strips and combine with pork in a large bowl
- Slice the whole chipotles and them into the bowl
- Add in garlic paste, Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle, bread crumbs, and eggs
- Mix the ingredients together well without overworking the meat
- Form meatballs and place in a 13×9” baking dish
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned
- Heat sauce and add meatballs to the pan once they are done.
- Coat in shredded parmesan cheese