How to Make a Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Blue Cheese Burger
The Perfect Blue Cheese Burger for Blue Cheese Lovers
This is the perfect burger for all of the blue cheese lovers out there. Blue cheese, bacon, and Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle all on one burger together, you really can’t beat it. You have to try this Dan-O’s style blue cheese burger for yourself.
Smoky Flavor With a Bit of a Kick
This unique recipe gives you a nice smoky flavor with a bit of a kick. Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle really is the perfect seasoning blend for a smoker. A smoker really helps bring out the smoky flavor from the seasoning. Since all of our seasonings are low sodium, you don’t have to worry about going overboard. You can really sprinkle generously and not worry about it being too overpowering.
That hot chipotle seasoning really makes the blue cheese paste that you use to top the burgers. The seasoning and the blue cheese really pair well together. If you sear the paste when it’s on top, it really takes the burger to the next level.
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Ground Beef
- Hot Chipotle Dan-O’s
- Hamburger Buns
- Mix hamburger, blue cheese crumbles, and Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning in a large bowl. Then form the burger patties.
- Sprinkle bacon with Dan-O’s.
- Smoke bacon at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes then add the burgers for about another 20 minutes. Just make sure to flip them in between so they are evenly cooked on both sides.
- Mix heavy cream, blue cheese crumbles, and Dan-O’s Seasoning in a pan. Heat until it begins to bubble then remove from heat.
- Top the burgers with blue cheese mix when they are still in the smoker so the cheese can melt (If you want some extra crispy cheese, sear it with a torch).
- Now, build the burgers with your desired toppings.