Delectable Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
We can’t promise that some badgers won’t want to steal these Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms from your plate but we can promise you that you’ll fall in love with them. These Mushrooms bring a savory flavor while the creamy garlic cheese mixture brings them into a melody that just melts in your mouth, leaving you wanting nothing more than another one.
Badger, Badger, Badger, Mushroom, Mushroom
There’s a variety of mushrooms in this world, and it can be overwhelming to pick the right one for the job. Thankfully, we’ve got two recommendations for you. Cremini would be a good choice here, they possess a rich savory meaty flavor that’s perfect for this recipe. Portobello Mushrooms are a bigger than average mushroom with a rich umami flavor that is just a delight with the garlic cheese mixture in play here. Interestingly enough, these two mushrooms are of the same species. They’re just simply harvested at different times in their growth cycle that give them the differences in flavor and size.
Fit for the Occasion
These Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms are perfect as a side item for something like our Hot Chipotle Tomahawk Steak or as part of a spread with our Garlic Basil Grilled Chicken Pizza Sliders and Smoked Queso Dip. No matter the occasion you throw these mushrooms into, they’re sure to rise to meet and exceed your expectations.
@dangoodrecipes Let’s take the boring out of mushrooms 🙌🏻 #danosseasoning #quickrecipes #easyrecipe ♬ original sound - Dan Good Recipes
- 15 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 8oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- Start by cutting the stems off of a handful of mushrooms. Set the caps aside, and finely chop the stems.
- Next, heat some canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the mushroom stems and about a tablespoon of chopped garlic. Sprinkle in some Spicy Dan-O’s and saute for about 6 minutes.
- Then, in a bowl, combine 8oz of cream cheese, the cooked stems, ¼ cup of bread crumbs, ¼ cup of shredded parmesan, 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley, and some Danos Original. Then mix all that up.
- Next, add some of the cream cheese mixture to the bottom of each mushroom cap, then space them out evenly on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with more parmesan and some Spicy Dan-O’s. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- When they’re done, sprinkle with chopped parsley