What’s better than mozzarella sticks? Fried Mozzarella balls! These tasty treats are a breeze to make, and the perfect snack or party food, I mean who doesn’t love fried mozzarella? The best part about these is their size, if you’re like me you always feel guilty for eating too many mozzarella sticks. With these Fried Mozzarella Balls, it’s a lot easier to justify having a few extra because they’re so small. As they say, the more the merrier. So indulge yourself with some Fried Mozzarella Balls today!
What dip to use with Fried Mozzarella Balls?
As we all know the gold standard for any Fried Mozzarella dish is marinara but there are a few other ways to spice up your Fried Mozzarella Balls. You could try them with our Creamy Red Pepper Sauce. Or whip up some of our Triple Threat Aioli for some variety in your dipping! Can’t go wrong with some signature Dan-O”s Ranch, Whatever you decide to dip your Fried Mozzarella Balls in, you’re going to have some Dantastic flavor in every bit
- 8oz container of mozzarella balls
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- Dan-O’s Spicy
- 2 cups Vegetable oil
- Get out three small bowls.
- In the first bowl, add two eggs whisked together with Dan-O’s Spicy.
- In the second bowl, add flour and mix in Dan-O’s Spicy.
- In the third bowl, add Panko and mix in Dan-O’s Spicy.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan and heat to 350 F.
- Dredge mozzarella balls in flour.
- Then, add to the egg wash.
- Next, roll them in the Panko and place into a pan of hot oil.
- Remove from oil when they float to the top.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.