The holidays are here! And this dish known asToothpick’s kickin’ thanksgiving green bean casserole is here to bring some flavor to yours! This french onion green bean casserole recipe can be made for Thanksgiving or Christmas, or whenever you feel like it because it’s your life! This is a spiced up, delicious version of this classic thanksgiving recipe that’s sure to earn you praise at the family gathering.
What makes this recipe next level is the Dan-O’s Seasoning all-natural blend of herbs and spices. We don’t need salt, herbs, or pepper, because Dan-O’s has you covered! And the spicy Dan-O’s has the perfect amount of heat to add some balance to this rich and savory dish.
This green bean casserole recipe has all the right stuff, and in the end, you’ll have a perfect cheese and onion crust, creamy, delicious green beans, and flavor-packed throughout! Serve this up with some ham or turkey, or any of the Dan-O’s Seasoning fall recipes you can find on the site. Now that’s Dan Good eatin’.
- 1 onion (¾ dices, ¼ minced)
- 1 Can of french’s fried onions
- 4 cans of french cut style green beans
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz bag of shredded parmesan cheese,
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Cut up your onion. Dice ¾ of the onion, and mince about 1/4th. Set to the side.
- In a 13 x 9 pan, mix together minced onion, drained cans of greened beans, canned cream of mushroom soup, half a bag of parmesan cheese, and about ¼ cup of Dan-O’s Seasoning. Level out after mixing, cover in foil, and bake in oven at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan from oven and remove foil. Add diced onions. French onions, and sprinkle some more parmesan cheese over the top of the mixture. Flavor with more Dan-O’s Seasoning. Place back in the oven uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Let cool down 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!