We hope you’re ready for a Dan Good, easy homemade Mexican pizza recipe that will cut your late night visits to T-Bell short! If you’re into making tacos, odds are you have a lot of this stuff lying around, and after you give this a try, you’ll want to add it to every on of your taco nights.
When following this recipes, think about three and five, because there will be three separate 5 minute cook-times in your oven when you’re layering ingredients. That means in about 15 minutes, you’ll have delicious Mexican pizzas that are completely delicious and sharable. You’ll just need some black beans, beef, tortillas, and your favorite taco fixins.
Little did you know, Dan-O’s makes for a great addition to your taco seasoning. Garlic, rosemary, sea salt, and onion? You can’t go wrong with that! This Mexican pizza recipe would make a great appetizer, side, or main dish for your next fiesta. Pair it with some margaritas or a Mexican feast, and that’s a good night.
You’ll want to keep this recipe in mind when you have leftover taco fixins or whenever you reach into your bag of tricks. Enjoy!
- Ground Beef 1 LB
- Can of Black Beans
- Black Olives
- Fresh Tomato
- Flour Tortillas
- Taco Sauce
- Choice of Cheese (Mexican or cheddar work great)
- Chili Powder
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Add ground beef to pan and add seasonings (Dan-O’s, Cumin, and Chili Powder).
- Microwave black beans for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the microwave and mash.
- Place tortillas in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes to crisp up.
- Remove from oven. Add beef and beans to crispy tortillas.
- Put back in oven for 5-7 minutes until top tortillas crisps up
- Make a base on top tortilla with your taco sauce, and then add your cold toppings
- Put back in the oven for 5 or 6 minutes until cheese melts.
- Slice, let cool down, and enjoy!