Easy & Dan-Good Dijon Chicken Thighs
These Dijon Chicken thighs are easy to make and they taste Dantastic! This recipe is another interesting twist on Dan’s world-famous chicken thighs. This one takes them to the next level by adding in a tasty Dijon Mustard sauce.
Rich & Flavorful
This dijon mustard sauce is so rich and flavorful that you’ll want to make this dish part of your weekly rotation. It’s also a pretty simple sauce to make. It only requires about 5 ingredients.
Make it a Meal
This entire dijon chicken recipe in general is pretty easy to make. It also pairs well with some roasted potatoes and some greens like asparagus or green beans. This will bring everything together for a full meal. So pull out your cast iron skillet and grab some chicken thighs and cook yourself a Dan-Good meal.
Looking for other tasty chicken recipes? Try our original chicken thighs recipe. Also, read more about what makes chicken thighs the best cut of chicken.
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of whole grain mustard
- 8 oz of Crème fraîche
- Sprinkle Both Sides of the chicken thighs with spicy Dan-O’s. Now heat up the olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken skin-side down in the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add in the yellow onion and flip the chicken. Cook for 15 more minutes stirring occasionally. Before you remove the chicken, make sure that it has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Now, remove the chicken and add white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, and Crème fraîche. Sprinkle in some Dan-O’s Original and mix well. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken back in and cover in the sauce. Sprinkle with some chopped parsley. Enjoy!