The Backside Grill’s Smoked Dan-O’s Chicken Wings
Dan-O’s Seasoning is proud to sponsor 3rd Turn Brewing’s Whiskey Wednesdays at the Oldham Gardens location. Every Wednesday from 6pm till 10 pm, rain or shine, you can come out and hear live music from artists such as MVP, Hearts Gone South, OceanEars, and more! 3rd Turn Brewing’s bar and the Backside Grill’s Kitchen will be serving up some Dan-O’s themed food and drink all season long.
Read more about what makes Dan-O’s the best chicken seasoning. Also, looking for another chicken recipe to try? Try Dan’s classic chicken thighs recipe.
If you love wings you should also try our Honey Garlic Parmesan Wings recipe!
- Jumbo Split Chicken Wings
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- Canola Oil
- Your Favorite Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Rub your chicken wings in Dan-O’s
- Smoke at 225 fahrenheit until Chicken has an internal temperature of 165
- Remove from smoke, and let cool completely
- Flash fry in canola oil until crispy
- Toss in your favorite Dan-O’s Seasoning
Are any of your products vegan? No animal nor animal byproducts including no honey, drippings, egg, dairy?
We’re vegan! No animal or animal byproducts, no eggs, no dairy, just natural goodness!