We hope you’re ready for some of the best-Dan chicken thighs you’ve ever had! This baked chicken thighs recipe makes for delicious fall-off-the-bone chicken that’s crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Add some Dan-O’s seasoning to the mix, and you’ll have an incredibly easy baked-chicken dinner that will make you and your guests say oh Dan!
This baked chicken thighs recipe uses only a handful of simple ingredients. The veggies you might already have in your fridge, as well as some regular bone-in chicken thighs. Next up is your oil and a cast-iron pan, and you are ready to rock and roll! Well, so long as you have the most important ingredient… Dan-O’s Original Seasoning.
Our seasoning will provide the herb crust and blend of spices that will bring the dish together with a BIG Kentucky HOWDY. This recipe is near-and-dear to us at Dan-O’s. Coming up with the best seasoning blend to accompany our baked-chicken is literally how Dan-O’s came to be!
So we’re going to let the chicken-thighs do their thing, the veggies and the cast iron do their thing, and Dan-O’s do the rest. You’ll even find that there is a second star of the show, with that Dan-tasty corn that you’ll have at the end.
So get your prep station ready, get your trigger finger on that bottle of Dan-O’s, and enjoy an easy chicken dinner with the Dan-O’s Original Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe!
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 2 Whole Carrots
- 2 Yukon Potatoes
- 2 Ears of Corn
- 6-8 Mushrooms
- Olive Oil (or any other oil)
- Original or Spicy Dan-O’s
- Chop carrots, potatoes & mushrooms into large chunks
- Cut ears of corn into 4 even chunks
- Place all ingredients into preheated cast iron skillet and cover with a slight drizzle of oil and a generous portion of Original (or Spicy) Dan-O’s
- Place chicken thighs skin side down and cover with a drizzle of oil and generous portion of Dan-O’s
- Cover vegetables with chicken thighs (skin side up) and cover with a drizzle of oil and a generous portion of Dan-O’s
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour and a half
- Let it cool down, and serve!