From Chef Justice Hunter, a light and flavorful herbaceous sauce that is guaranteed to upgrade your chicken, steak, or fish.
- 1 ½ tbsp Dano-Os Original Seasoning
- ½ cup minced italian parsley
- 1 minced red jalapeño (deseeded)
- 4-5 minced or thinly sliced garlic cloves
- 1 minced small shallot
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Mince up your italian parsley, jalapeño, and shallot.
- Thinly slice or mince your fresh garlic.
- Add your garlic, jalapeño, and shallot to a bowl and add just enough red wine vinegar to cover those ingredients.
- Cover and let marinade for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in your oregano and parsley and then olive oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of Dan-O’s Original Seasoning or as much as your taste buds desire.
- Pair with your choice of chicken, steak, or fish! Enjoy!