Gotta love greek salad! This salad is full of fresh veggies, acidic dressing, feta cheese, and now, Dan Good flavor! It’s the perfect size for rich proteins and carb-heavy meals that are often eaten when greek salad is present. It’s also super easy and can be made in about 10 minutes or less.
The veggie combo is pretty simple. It consists of red onion, baby tomatoes, cucumbers, and kalamata olives. Other than that and the feta cheese, you have a simple dressing with olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and herbs. The Dan-O’s will have you covered on the herb and spice part, so don’t worry about that!
Serve Dan-O-Myte Greek Salad with your favorite proteins. Enjoy!
Enjoyed this paleo-friendly recipe? Make sure to try some of our other favorite paleo recipes.
- 10 oz baby tomatoes (halved)
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- 1 small cucumber (halved and sliced)
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon
- Dan-O’s Seasoning
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives (halved)
- 2 tsp of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, squeeze in the juice of half a medium lemon. Add and mix together your olive oil, vinegar, honey, and 2 tbsp Dan-O’s Seasoning. Whisk together.
- On a cutting board, slice up all of your veggies and slowly start adding them to the bowl with the dressing. Add in your feta and mix everything together.
- Salt, pepper, and Dan-O’s to taste.