Easy Baked Cod in 20 Minutes
Get ready for simple, flavor packed fish when you make crunchy baked cod! This is a down simple baked cod recipe, but simple doesn’t mean it’s lacking in flavor. Dan-O’s Crunchy adds some savory texture to the fish and the lemon brings out the natural flavors of the cod. You can use frozen cod but we prefer fresh. The most important part is that you don’t over cook and dry it out. It’ll take about 15-20 minutes for most cuts of cod to cook at 400 fahrenheit. When the fish is done you should be able to flake the fish with a fork, and it should be opaque. You could also use a thermometer to monitor its internal temperature.
- Simply take a piece of Cod, of any size and coat it with olive oil.
- Next, add a generous coating of Dan-O’s Crunchy and pat it in.
- Lay it seasoned side down in a baking dish and coat the other side.
- Bake at 400 until it is cooked,about 15-20 minutes.
- Add some lemon slices and enjoy!