How to Make Cottage Cheese Toast
Breakfast on a Diet Doesn’t Have to be Hard
Breakfast on a diet can be hard. With things like bacon, sausage, pastries, bagels, pancakes, and biscuits you are going to quickly blow your diet. With this tasty cottage cheese toast recipe, you can stick to your diet while enjoying a flavorful breakfast.
Some Dan-Good Cottage Cheese Toast
This recipe shows how Dan-O’s really is good on just about anything. As you’ll see in the video Toothpick uses some Dan-O’s Original on the kale and Dan-O’s Spicy to add some extra kick to the eggs.
You will be surprised how well all of these different ingredients go together. Some might think that eggs, cottage cheese, and kale would clash. Instead, you get a tasty balanced breakfast with a little protein, a little bit of nutrients, and a lot of flavor.
- 1 slice of bread (for toast)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cottage cheese
- 1 hand handful of kale
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a skillet saute kale in oil and sprinkle in Original Dan-O’s then remove.
- Fry the egg in the same pan and add Spicy Dan-O’s seasoning to the egg while it’s cooking.
- Toast bread and add kale, cottage cheese, and then your egg on top.