Watermelon Jello: The Summer Treat that Can't be Beat
With Summer nearing the end, there’s no better dish to say goodbye with than this chipotle watermelon jello. There’s not a lot to say about chipotle watermelon jello, it’s just a tasty treat in the Summer heat. If you’re of legal age, then in theory you could add something like bacardi to the mixture but that’s up to your discretion.
- 1 watermelon
- 2 – 6 oz boxes of lime jello
- 4 – .25 oz of gelatin
- Dan-O’s Chipotle
- Cut and hollow out the watermelon
- In a pot prepare jello per instructions and add 2 packs of gelatin. Cool with ice.
- Once ice has melted, pour into the watermelon and set in the fridge to allow jello to set up.
- After a couple of hours, remove from the fridge and enjoy!