A whole smoked turkey using our new Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning! You know it’s going to be Dan-Good.
- 1 whole thawed turkey
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- 1/4 cup of your choice of hot sauce
- Take your turkey and cut out/off the pieces you do not eat (spine, neck, giblets)
- Spatchcock your turkey (cut out spine and break the sternum)
- Clean up your turkey (cut out the excess, unneeded portions you do not eat)
- Add your Hot Sauce as a binder for your Dan-O’s Chipotle Seasoning
- Rub in your Hot Sauce and then cover your turkey in Dan-O’s Chipotle Seasoning
- Have your smoker rolling, smoke your turkey with indirect heat for about 5 hours
- Cook until the turkey is at 165 degrees, then remove from smoker and place on cutting board
- Cut your turkey and enjoy!