Get ready for the next evolution in the Dan-O’s OG chicken thighs with these chipotle chicken thighs! These offer a spicy, and smoky kick of heat with juicy tender chicken in every bite. One of the key components to this recipe is the apple cider vinegar, which helps tenderize the chicken and make it so plump and juicy. The real star of the show is the Dan-O’s Chipotle which gives a smoky, slight kick of heat taste to the chicken that makes it unlike anything else you’ve had before! Once you’ve tried these chipotle chicken thighs, you’ll have a hard time finding something better.
@danosseasoning Easy meal prep chipotle chicken thighs🙌 #cookathome #goodeats #easyrecipes #valentinesday #healthyrecipes #mealprepideas #mealprepping ♬ original sound - Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1-7 oz can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 5 oz water
- 2 oz apple cider vinegar
- Dan-O’s Chipotle
- Olive oil
- In a mixer add chipotle peppers in Adobo Sauce, water, apple cider vinegar, and Dan-O’s Chipotle seasoning, mix well
- In a gallon freezer bag, add chicken and chipotle mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Remove from bag
- Preheat skillet to medium heat, add oil, and then chicken
- Cook both sides for 2-3 minutes or until 165 F internal temperature.
- Remove from skillet and slice into strips
- Add to the meal prep container and refrigerate.