Meatballs are one of the easiest and most delicious recipes you can make! So this time I decided to make some honey chipotle chicken meatballs. I love the sweet and spicy flavor that comes from the peppers and honey! This recipe is super easy and it takes less than 45 minutes total!
I think meatballs are one of the most versatile recipes because you can use basically any kind of ground meat and flavor it however you like! I have a Spicy Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs recipe on my blog and there are many more to come!
SPON: Dan-O’s New Hot Chipotle seasoning is one of the best seasoning blends I’ve ever tried! It is so easy to use a blend because you don’t have to pull out a bunch of different seasonings to season one dish! This chipotle seasoning is smoky, spicy, and full of flavor!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup crushed almond flour crackers or panko breadcrumbs
- ½ onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp DanO’s Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 canned chipotle adobo pepper
- 2 tbsp chipotle adobo sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp DanO’s Chipotle Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the ground chicken, almond flour crackers, DanO’s seasoning, garlic, onion, egg, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Mix with your hands until everything is just combined. Do not over mix.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the meatballs onto a lines baking sheet. Spray with some spray avocado oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatballs is above 160F.
- While the meatballs are baking, make the sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients together in a sauce pan. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Allow the meatballs to cool slightly then transfer them to the pot and coat with the sauce.
- Serve with some rice and veggies, or on their own!