How to Make Chipotle Chicken Flautas
Chicken Flautas Take Chicken Tacos to the Next Level
Chipotle Chicken Flautas take chicken tacos to the next level. You get all of the amazing flavor from your typical taco and then some. You also get that tasty outer shell that adds a nice crunch.
A Dan-O’s Twist
The Chicken Flautas have a nice Dan-O’s twist. These use our new Hot Chipotle seasoning. This is perfect for Mexican or Latin Cuisine. The Hot Chipotle Seasoning gives you a nice smoky, spicy and sweet flavor all in one.
An Affordable Meal for The Whole Family
This meal is also very affordable. All of these ingredients combined can be purchased for no more than $15-20 and this will make a meal large enough to feed a family of four. Try this meal out today with your family.
Looking for other good Latino recipes? Try our birria burrito recipe.
- 3 cups of shredded chicken
- 2 cups of sour cream
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- 3 tbsp of barbeque sauce
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese
- 3-4 large flour tortillas
- Canola Oil
- ½ lime, freshly squeezed
- 1 package of toothpicks
- In a medium bowl add sour cream, Danos, Barbeque sauce, cheese and squeeze lime and mix.
- Add shredded chicken (Canned or cooked chicken and shredded) mix well.
- Layout Tortilla and add the mixture to the edge and roll it up and secure it with several toothpicks all around.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry until all sides are golden brown. (enough oil so that they are kind of floating and use tongs to turn it while cooking).
- Remove from oil, take out toothpicks, and serve with sour cream striped over top and Dan-O’s to taste.