How to Make Chipotle Chicken Fajitas
One incredibly flavorful fajita
Chicken Fajitas are an awesome meal for the whole family. They are quick and easy to make without being unhealthy.
Unfortunately, chicken fajitas can tend to be bland if they aren’t made correctly. At home, people tend to rely on boring store-bought seasoning packets. This Dan-O’s chicken fajita recipe is far from boring. The chipotle seasoning makes a flavor-packed meal with a little kick.
Prepping and baking
First, you will need to slice the onions and bell peppers and place them on a baking sheet. Coat them in olive oil, then season the peppers and onions with Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning. The is no need for that bland fajita seasoning that you get from the grocery store.
Turn the oven on broil and cook the fajita veggies for 10 minutes.
While those are in the oven, thinly slice 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Once the 10 minutes have passed, take the peppers and onions out of the oven.
Now, place the chicken on top of the peppers. Sprinkle Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning on the chicken. Stick the baking sheet bake in the oven to broil for five to seven more minutes.
Put everything together
Take your corn or flour tortillas and add guacamole and sour cream. Then once the chicken is ready you can remove the baking sheet from the oven once again. Place the chicken and fajita vegetables in the taco.
To add some extra flavor, top the tacos with cheese and just a small bit of lime juice. Now they are ready to serve your whole family.
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper – sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper – sliced
- 2 Chicken Breasts – Thinly Sliced
- 1 onion – sliced
- olive oil
- guacamole (optional)
- burrito wraps
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 Lime
- Slice bell peppers and onion then coat in olive oil
- Season peppers and onion with Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle
- Broil peppers and onion for 10 minutes
- Add sliced chicken on top of peppers and onions
- Sprinkle Dan-o’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning on chicken
- Broil 5-7 minutes
- To a burrito, add guacamole, sour cream, peppers, onions and chicken mix. Sprinkle with cheese and lime juice.