Tasty Chicken Piccata Recipe
This is one of Dan-O’s classic and most viral recipes. This Chicken Piccata recipe is so rich and flavorful and it’s guaranteed to be one of your new household favorites.
Before cooking the chicken it’s best to use a meat tenderizer so its nice and thin and can cook quickly. The spicy Dan-O’s is great to add some extra flavor without being too overpowering.
A Flavorful White Wine Glaze
One of our favorite parts is the white wine glaze. When combined with the garlic, mushrooms, lemons, and capers it tastes Dantastic!
If you’re looking to make this a whole meal, cook some spinach in a separate pan and make a bed of it on your plate and dress the chicken on top.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 tbsp Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of minced garlic
- 3 tbsp of capers
- ½ cup of white wine
- 8 oz of sliced white mushrooms
- 1 lemon, sliced in half
- Rinse your chicken breasts and slice them in half. Cover them in plastic wrap and hit them with a meat tenderizer until thin.
- In a bowl combine flour and Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning. Cover both sides of the chicken in the flour mixture.
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan and add the chicken to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Set chicken aside.
- Add white wine, garlic, capers, mushrooms, and whipped butter to the pan. Squeeze the lemon juice. Add the chicken back in. Reduce for about 2 minutes.
- Cook your spinach in a separate pan. Once done, remove and place on your plate. Then top with your chicken and mushrooms. Enjoy!