Egg and breakfast lovers rejoice! Dan-O’s Seasoned quiche is now a thing and is full of all the breakfast flavors you love. This Cheese Bacon & Veggie Quiche recipe is much easier than you would think and us super creamy, cheesy, flaky and savory. It’s great for breakfast, brunch or any time of day!
In my quiche recipe, I use jalapeno, green onion, garlic, spinach, cheese, and bacon. I use heavy whipping cream for extra creaminess, and a few tigger finger pops of Dan-O’s Seasoning! Any of the veggies are optional, but I do recommend using as many of them as you can. You can also use any cheese you want, but I recommend cheddar!
Serve with fresh fruit, potatoes, and a protein of your choice!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 frozen 12-inch pie crust
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 jalapeno
- ½ cup green onion
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 3 tbs garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped bacon (about 6 strips)
- 3 tbs Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook bacon on baking sheet for about 20-25 minutes until desired crispiness. Make in the microwave if you want to save time. Remove bacon from sheet and add to paper-towel lined plate. Once cooled, dice up bacon.
- Dice up garlic, jalapeno, green onions, and spinach. Set green onions to the side, and sautee garlic jalapeno and spinach for a few minutes in a pan with 1 tbs of bacon grease.
- Add eggs, cream, and Dan-O’s Seasoning to a large mixing bowl and whip together. Mix in veggies, bacon and cheese. Add filling to pie crust and place in oven.
- Let quiche cook for 30-45 minutes until it sets and is no longer jiggly. Test with a toothpick to make sure is cooked all the way through.
- Let cool down for 15-30 minutes, slice, and then serve!