Dan-tastic game day flavor!
Buffalo may not have made it to the big game, but that doesn’t mean you have to exclude these Buffalo Blue Cheese Potatoes from your spread! These are the perfect game day snack because you can just spear them with toothpicks for easy access. Tender potatoes with a kick of heat from the Dan-O’s chipotle, cheesy goodness from the cheesoning, and a little cool relief from the powdered ranch give these potatoes a robust flavor profile. Not to mention the savory blue cheese, kickin’ buffalo sauce, and satisfying ranch that they’re then covered in!
What potatoes for buffalo blue cheese potatoes?
We used tiny potatoes, or baby potatoes for these buffalo blue cheese potatoes. They’re the little guys that come in a medley of colors while being typically only about 1 ½ inches in diameter. They’re great for roasting in the oven, but we know that sometimes stores are completely sold out of tiny potatoes. Have no fear, we have a substitution for you right here. Yukon Gold is a great substitute for the occasion, just cut them down into chunks and you’re good to go for buffalo blue cheese potatoes!
@danosseasoning My new favorite way to make skillet potatoes!🤤 #cookathome #foodie #easyrecipes #dinnerwithme #snack #potatoes #potatotiktok #fyp #recipesoftiktok ♬ original sound - Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 24 oz bag of tiny potatoes
- ⅔ cup of buffalo sauce, homemade or store bought like Frank’s Red Hot
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup of dry ranch dressing
- Dan-O’s Chipotle
- Dan-O’s Cheesoning
- Green Onions/Chives
- Ranch Salad Seasoning
- Preheat an oven to 400 fahrenheit
- Take a large cast iron skillet, and throw in tiny potatoes. You can cut them in half if you feel like it,
- Drizzle the potatoes in olive oil and cover in Dan-O’s Chipotle, and parmesan.
- Bake for 15 mins
- Pull from oven add ranch seasoning
- Additional 20 mins at 400 degrees.
- Top with blue cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch, chives