Make ahead Microwavable Breakfast Sandwiches
Get ready to save time and money with these fast and easy microwavable Breakfast sandwiches. Don’t get it twisted, just because these are a breeze to make doesn’t mean they’re lacking in flavor. Another great thing about these breakfast sandwiches is that they’re easy to take on the go, making them perfect for a busy lifestyle.
Made to taste
Like so many of our recipes, you can really customize these sandwiches to your liking. Easily switch Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning for Original or Chipotle for a more southwestern kick. You can start playing with different cheeses for a wealth of new flavors. I personally like a little Havarti on my sandwiches with its smooth and buttery flavor with a touch of acidity, but you could also use Muenster to similar effect. Feel free to substitute the meats here for bacon, maybe even canadian bacon, or even a plant based meat alternative. Get funky with the egg by chopping up some small vegetables and cooking them into the egg to give a fresh edge to each sandwich. No matter how you prepare your breakfast sandwiches, they’re sure to become a staple to your morning routine.
- 2 pre-cooked sausage patties
- 2 slices of ham, quartered
- 5 eggs
- 1 splash of milk
- 2 pieces of bacon, halved
- 5 english muffins, halved
- 5 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- Paper towels
- Check out these microwavable Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Crack 5 eggs into a microwaveable mug. Add a splash of milk, then sprinkle in some Spicy Dan-O’s, and mix.
- Place the mug in the center of a plate. Then place some pre-cooked sausage patties and some quartered slices of ham around the outside. Microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Remove, then microwave some halved strips of bacon for about 3 minutes or more.
- Remove the egg from the mug, then slice into sections.
- Assemble Egg Sandwiches with spinach leaves, egg, meat, then slices of cheddar cheese.
- You can eat these now or save for later by wrapping them in a damp paper towel, parchment paper, and then freeze them.
- To re-heat, simply remove parchment paper and microwave for 2 minutes.