How to Make Dan-O’s Boss Sauce Wings
This super quick and easy wings recipe will definitely leave you satisfied. It takes minimal effort but yields super tasty results.
The Spicy & Sweet Boss Sauce
The key to this recipe is the sauce. It’s the perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Once you have all the ingredients together, all you have to do is combine them in one big bowl. This helps keep the mess to a minimum.
Quick and Easy Air Fried Wings Recipe
Then for the wings themselves, you are going to need an air fryer. You can use a typical deep fryer, but that will take longer, create more of a mess, and it will lead to greasier wings. So the meal is slightly more healthy by using an air fryer because it requires far less oil and leaves less residual grease on the wings themselves.
- 2 lb of wings
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 Stick of Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 3 tbsp of Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
- In bowl drizzle wings with canola oil and Dan-O’s then mix. Add to air fryer in a single layer do not let them touch.
- Cook for 10 minutes then flip them and cook another 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly mix ingredients together.
- Once wings are done, toss in the sauce and they are ready to serve.