This BBQ Popcorn Chicken is a Game-Changer
This BBQ popcorn chicken recipe is a game-changer. It’s super easy to make and it’s very affordable as well. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and an oven to make this simple dish. Just serve with some Dan-O’s style ranch and some fries and you have the perfect easy meal.
Easy to Make & Tastes Dantastic
Not only is the BBQ Popcorn Chicken meal super easy to make, but it also tastes Dantastic. The BBQ chips for the breading are a pleasant twist that gives you that crispy finish and you don’t even need to fry them.
Dan-Good Ranch Dip
To bring everything together make some Dan-Good ranch to dip the chicken in. To make it all you will need is your choice of ranch dressing and some Dan-O’s Original Seasoning. Give this BBQ Popcorn Chicken recipe a try and let us know what you think below!
Read more about what makes Dan-O’s the best chicken seasoning.
- 1 lb of chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- BBQ Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, BBQ sauce, and Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning.
- Them, in a large Ziploc bag, crush the BBQ chips.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and cover in cooking spray or oil. Then coat each piece of chicken with the BBQ chips crumbs and spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- While they cook, Mix some ranch dressing with some Dan-O’s Original Seasoning.
- Once cooked, serve the chicken with the ranch dressing and enjoy!