Tender shrimp deep fried to golden perfection and tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce! Special thanks to Chef Justice Hunter.
- 12 oz of medium sized shrimp
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Toasted sesame seeds
Bang Bang Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup thai chili sauce
- ½ tsp sriracha sauce
- Clean, peel, and devein 12 oz of medium sized shrimp. Pat them dry and then season excessively with Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning.
- Preheat 1-1.5 inches of high smoke point oil in a large pan to 350 fahrenheit.
- Fry the shrimp for 3-4 minutes until golden brown & crispy.
- Transfer to some paper towels to remove excess oil while the rest finish cooking.
- Mix up your Bang Bang Sauce – ½ cup mayo, ½ cup thai chilli sauce, and ¼ tsp sriracha sauce. Toss your beautiful shrimp in that flavor packed sauce.
- Garnish the shrimp by adding some chives and toasted sesame seeds.
- This pairs amazingly with simple steamed broccoli and noodles.