You won’t have to fret-a about dinner when you make Dan’s TikTok Famous baked feta pasta! Tangry, rich feta blends with buttery, earthy goat cheese and creamy mozzarella to give you a rich complex cheese flavor in every bite. These 3 cheeses blend together with roasted, jammy cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and Dan-O’s Original to round out the flavors. This recipe takes a little longer due to having to melt the cheese, and roast the tomatoes but it’s worth it in the end. You could experiment around by replacing the feta or goat with different cheeses. Some good alternatives are cheeses like roquefort, cotija, gorgonzola, and sharp cheddar.
You can use any pasta for baked feta pasta, but we like rigatoni. Penne, and oyster shell pasta would also work great here, but at the end of the day you could use any pasta ya wanted. You could also add some pan fried pancetta, or nduja for a little added protein. You could also just forgo the pasta, melt the cheeses and tomatoes together to make a Dan-O-Myte appetizer to serve with some crackers and veggies.
- 7 oz Feta Cheese
- 5 oz goat cheese
- 2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 1 lb rigatoni noodles
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Olive oil
- Dan-O’s Original
- Dan-O’s Cheesoning, sprinkle
- Preheat an oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- In a 9×13 baking dish add tomatoes, feta and goat cheese, basil leaves, Dan-O’s Original, and olive oil. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 15 to 25 mins.
- Once melted remove from oven, and mix with an immersion blender until smooth
- Heat the oven to 400 fahrenheit now
- In a large pot cook rigatoni noodles per instructions on box, strain and pour noodles into another 9×13 baking dish
- Top noodles with sauce. Add mozzarella cheese and bake at 400 F until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!