Today we went for the gold but decided on something easy that the whole family can enjoy. We’re making some simple and homemade baked chicken nuggets, and will show you a Dantasic homemade honey mustard recipe to dip em in. These recipes are so easy, you’re going to want to revisit them all the time. So get ready!
We’re going to do our honey mustard first, that way we can dip (you dip we dip) the nuggets right after they cool down. If you don’t end up loving the nuggets, you’ll Dan well love this honey mustard! Real honey, yellow mustard, and spicy Dan-O’s? That gives you a slightly sweet an zesty honey mustard that is packed with real herbs and spices!
So, what’s the scoop on these nugs? We’re cutting up boneless skinless chicken breasts into nugget size pieces. We’re mixing bread crumbs and Dan-O’s, tossing the chicken in the mix, and then the oven… and that’s it! This is a super healthy chicken nuggets recipe because we’re not using batter, oil, or any added fat. Just real flavor, a light crunch, and some chickeny goodness.
So get your kids ready, or enjoy an elevated childhood classic with this homemade baked chicken nuggets and honey mustard recipe!
- ½ Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Yellow Mustard
- A Liberal Amount of Dan-O’s Regular or Spicy Seasoning
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup of Plain Bread Crumbs
- Mix equal parts yellow mustard and honey
- Mix in a liberal amount of Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning until it dissolves
- Cut chicken into chunks
- Mix bread crumbs and Dan-O’s Seasoning together
- Toss chicken in the Dan-O’s and bread crumbs mixture
- Coat baking sheet with oil and preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Bake chicken nuggets for 15-20 minutes until an internal temperature of 160 degrees
- Let cool down. Dip in your honey mustard. And enjoy!