Crispy Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
These green beans are far from mean, they’re a bacon wrapped dream! These bacon wrapped green beans are a Dan-tastic appetizer, or side for a hearty meal like our coffee cured filet. Perfectly blanched green beans wrapped in crispy bacon with a savory glaze that caramelized as it cooks. Yeah, their taste is out of this world and they’re a breeze to make. It Takes about 25 minutes or so, the bacon is what takes the longest. It’ll take about 10-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon. Try serving them with our OG chicken thighs, or smoked pork tenderloin.
- 1 ½ lb bacon
- 1 ln green beans
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Dan-O’s Spicy
- Dan-O’s Crunchy, topping
- Cut the ends off the green beans.
- Add to a pot of boiling water for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- In a bowl add melted butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dan-O’s Spicy, and then whisk it together.
- Wrap 5-6 beans with a strip of bacon and place on a baking sheet.
- Coat with the sauce and Dan-O’s Crunchy.
- Bake at 400 Fahrenheit until bacon is fully cooked and serve immediately.