Who says you need to visit Arby’s every time you want a Beef N Cheddar? Instead make one at home with this simple Beef N Cheddar Recipe! All it takes is some sauces you probably have, some cheese, and Dan-O’s Seasoning!
There’s no way to make Arbys sauce 100% unless you get it there. But, we can get close with a vinegary, tomatoey, BBQ type sauce like Arbys makes. And adding Dan-O’s makes the flavor profile even better!
Same with the cheese sauce. Honestly, both the cheese sauce and Arbys sauce are probably full of chemicals. Because it makes no sense that cheese stays liquidy at room temperature… You can make your cheese sauce with cheddar or good American cheese. I used a mix of both!
The key here is quality ingredients. That’s the way we beat out the classic Beef N Cheddar we all know and love. We’re talking cheese and roast beef from the deli, and some nice buns!
Serve these up with Dan-O’s Seasoned curly fries and call it a meal! Enjoy!
- About a lb of quality roast beef
- 1/4 Cups cheddar cheese
- 4 Slices American cheese
- 2 Tbs milk or cream
- 2 Tbs Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbs white vinegar
- 1 tbs Worcestershire
- 1 tbs Steak Sauce
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Choice of buns (onion or everything)
- Wrap roast beef in foil. Bake at 350 degrees for roughly 10 minutes
- Make “Arbys” sauce by mixing ketchup, vinegar, 1 tbs Dan-O’s, woo sauce, steak sauce, and brown sugar. Microwave or cook on low until warm. Mix well.
- Make cheese sauce by mixing cheese, milk or cream, and 1 tbs Dan-O’s together. Melt and stir at low temperature and keep warm until you build your sandwich.
- Add Arbys sauce to the bottom bun, then pile on 5-8 oz of roast beef. Drizzle warm cheese sauce over top and add the top bun.
- Serve with curly fries and enjoy!