When Dan Oliver says something is life-changing, then it’s life-changing. This alfredo spaghetti squash recipe is a Dan-O’s favorite, and can be done with 5 simple ingredients. This would pair well with bread and a nice Italian or greek salad, and a glass of wine. But even eating it alone, you’re going to love it!
The way Dan-O’s does it, the spaghetti squash becomes a self-contained bowl. It can be sliced if preferred, but the bowl is fun and makes a great presentation. The alfredo sauce is a time-saver, as it comes from a jar, but ain’t nobody got time for that. The sauce is packed full of bell pepper and onion, as well as Dan-O’s Seasoning aka flavor!
Take note when pan-grilling your chicken, because you’re going to do this all the time with Dan-O’s. Medium heat, preheated and seasoned with olive oil. Cook until you have a nice herb crust and 160 degrees internal temperature. The most flavor you can get with 2 ingredients, guaranteed.
Next Italian night, do yourself a favor and enjoy Dan-O’s Favorite Alfredo Spaghetti Squash Recipe.
- 3 spaghetti squash
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cans of alfredo sauce
- Microwave spaghetti squash 5 or 6 minutes to soften them
- Carefully cut the spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds and center. Apply a light coating of olive oil
- Sprinkle Dan-O’s Seasoning inside of the spaghetti squash and around the sides
- Lay face down on baking sheet, and cook on 425 for 10-15 minutes
- Cut onion and pepper into strips. Saute with water, a little oil, and spicy Dan-O’s
- After veggies have softened, add jars of alfredo sauce. Let simmer on low heat
- Season chicken breasts with Dan-O’s, and preheat well-oiled pan to medium heat. Cook until internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips. Fill spaghetti squash with alfredo and veggie filling, and place chicken breasts on top
- Let cool down, and serve!