Quick & Easy Air Fried Sweet Potatoes
These perfectly seasoned air fryer sweet potato fries are a french fry lover’s dream! They have a crispy outside with a tender inside. When you add in a spicy dipping sauce, you’ve got a match made in heaven.
If you want to take your French Fry game to a whole new level, then hang with me, I’ve got what you need. These Air Fried Sweet Potato Fries are crispy, with a soft inside that makes them irresistible. There’s no mess and extra fat from deep-frying, and you can actually make a huge batch in less than 30 minutes.
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2-3 medium-size sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado or other neutral cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Dano-O’s Original Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Spicy Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- 3-4 dashes of hot sauce
- Wash and pat dry sweet potatoes. Cut off the ends of potatoes and discard. Slice potatoes into slabs then cut into fries.
- Add potatoes to a medium-size bowl. Drizzle on oil, sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat the sweet potatoes.
- Add 1 layer of cut potatoes to the basket of the air fryer. Be careful to not overcrowd so that the fries will cook properly. Set temperature to 370 degrees. Set timer to 10 minutes and press start. Halfway through cooking time, remove the basket and shake. Place the basket back in the air fryer and continue cooking. Check fries at the end of the cooking time. For crispier fries, add an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- When fries are done, remove the basket, place fries on a serving platter, and sprinkle with additional seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- To make the dipping sauce, add sour cream, Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning, and hot sauce to a bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.